Xu Jianxin, professor at North China University of Water Resources and Electric Power, holds a Ph.D. in hydrology and water resource engineering. He is the compiler of the OUC textbook New Technology of Irrigation and Drainage.
Major academic papers and research achievements:
- In 2002: Chief editor for Drinking Water and Water Projects for Foothill Areas, published by Shaanxi Science and Technology Press.
- In 2001: Co-author of Theories and Methods of Numerical Simulation on River Projects, published by the Yellow River Water Conservancy Press.
- In 1999: Co-author of Management Theory and Methods for Groundwater Resources, published by the Yellow River Water Conservancy Press.
- In 1997: Project leader for the Sanmenxia reservoir usage study.
- In 2001: Project leader for regional water resources planning and water-saving irrigation and yield increase experts system.
- In 2002: Technical leader for demonstration of supplemental irrigation with harvested rainwater in northern semi-arid regions.