1.Training objectives and standards
The programme aims to foster the all-round ethical, physical and intellectual development of students in line with the needs of the development of the manufacturing industry. Graduates should have excellent professional ethics, basic technical knowledge, engineering practice skills and relatively strong skills in production organization and management. They should be able to find employment in the design, manufacture, control and technical management of modern machinery processing equipment.
Main employment scope: the installation, debugging, maintenance and management of industrial machinery equipment, and the design, manufacture, operation and maintenance of electromechanical equipment.
Other employment: the installation, debugging and maintenance of NC equipment (numerical control equipment), NC equipment marketing and technical services, and the design, manufacture and maintenance of molds.
(1) Quality requirement:
1) Graduates should have excellent professional ethics, a thirst for knowledge and an innovative spirit;
2) Graduates should have good interpersonal skills, strong coordination, a cooperative spirit, and a good sense of customer service;
3) Graduates should have a healthy body and a positive outlook on life.
(2) Requirements for knowledge and ability
1) Requirements for basic knowledge and ability
- Graduates should have the basic theoretical knowledge necessary for this programme, including mathematics, mechanical drawing, machine manufacturing, electrical and electronic technology, and computer applications;
- Graduates should have the ability to compile general mechanical products processing proceduresand to choose processing equipment;
- Graduates should have the ability to check and analyze thequality of processing parts;
- Graduates should be able to use common electrical and electronic equipmentand instruments;
- Graduates should have the ability to operate and maintain general electrical equipment;
- Graduates should have the ability to process texts, images, data and information using acomputer;
- Graduates should have the ability to read foreign materials related to this programme.
2). Requirements for professional skills
- Graduatesshould have the ability to operate, process, debug and maintain numerically controlled (NC) machine tools;
- Graduates should have the ability to compile NC machining processesand NC programming;
- Graduates should havethe ability to manufacture, use, maintain and assemble general electromechanical equipment;
- Graduates should have the ability to completetechnological analysisand understand the technical transformation of mechanical and electrical products;
- Graduates should have the ability to design and process molds;
- Graduates should have the ability to operate and maintain major moldprocessingequipment.
- Programme orientation
This programme has the following six orientations: CNC Technology, Mechatronics, Mold Design and Manufacturing, Missilery Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Ordnance Engineering.
- Core courses
Numerical Control Study Guide, Mechanical Drawing, Electrical and Electronic Technology, The Fundamentals of Mechanical Manufacturing, Electric Controls for Numerical Control Machine Tools, Numerical Control Machine Tools, The CNC Machining Process, Numerical Control Programming Technology, The Application of PLC, Practical Training in PLC Applications, Mold Making, Sheet Metal Forming Technology and Mold Design, Plastic Molding and Mold Design, Numerical Control Machine Tools, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Transmission Technology.
The minimum number of credits required for graduation is 76. Graduates obtaining the required number of credits are awarded a nationally-recognized diploma of higher education.